Forward Protocol Monthly Review — April
Blockchain is the technology, mass adoption is the dream, and Forward Protocol is the way. April brought us many good memories. The vision is clear, and we have the roadmap to help us achieve our ultimate goal. The task is simple; make progress and update the community on the latest developments.
So here goes — our progress report for April -
Collaboration Makes The Blockchain World Go Round
When you have a dream this big, you need friends to help you along the way, advisors to guide you, and partners to move forward together. Forward Protocol does not compete with anyone. We collaborate to move the blockchain space forward until we reach our vision of mass adoption.
We are working with our partners to provide strategic integrations and partnerships to unlock the potential of blockchain technology, DeFi, Web3, and Metaverse innovations in traditional industries and blockchain-based systems.
- Our partnership with BitLiberte had us interested in the developing decentralized fashion space and its potential for the traditional fashion and lifestyle industry. We have more information about the collaboration in this Medium article.
- We collaborated with H3RO3S to promote blockchain technology adoption in the remote workforce industry. Crypto gamification, efficient payment options, and dynamic smart contracts — find more details in our official Medium announcement.
- We made significant progress on our mission to bring blockchain to mass adoption level through our partnership announcement with iMe. Find all the details of our partnership and what it means for the Forward Protocol community here.
- NEAR Protocol also supported us through a grant to help us deliver our vision of a WordPress system for blockchain and Web3 applications.
- Forward Protocol also received the endorsement of Hoo Smart Chain when they named us in their Cosmic Origin Project.
The dream works when teams work together. Forward Protocol is working, and we are willing to collaborate to make the dream work. Satoshi would be proud.
Blockchain Masterminds Working Together
Leading blockchain innovators share a vision to move the developing decentralized space forward. This shared motivation is the basis of the rapid growth, and we remain committed to fostering these insightful conversations to share our innovative ideas and progressive visions.
This month, we hosted nine new episodes of our Web3 Masterminds live show series and attended one live AMA session with a strategic partner. We welcomed -
- James, the Community Lead and Jordan, the Business Dev Lead of OKC — full episode.
- Kevin Kum, the Co-founder & COO of QuizArena — full recap here.
- Filip Wielaner, the Co-founder & CEO of Cookie3 — full recap here.
- Ray Buckton, the Co-founder & CBO of EcoCREDIT — full recap here.
- Constantin Kogan and Eran Elhanani of GamesPad — full recap here.
- Julian Kwan, the Co-founder and CEO of IX Swap — full recap here.
- Anton Anhammer, the Director of Marketing of Reality Cards — full recap here.
- Vaibhav Seth, the Founder and CEO of BitLiberte — full recap here.
- Andrew Beal, the Head of Ecosystem of Forta Network — full recap here.
- Live AMA session with our strategic partners, Pandora Finance — full recap here.
Turning Up for the Blockchain
Forward Protocol’s influence in the blockchain space continues to grow, and we owe some of our popularity to turning up at the biggest blockchain events. We always stand up to get counted and get our message out there. We maintained our streak throughout April.
- First, we stopped at the ETH Dubai Conference in the company of the brightest minds in the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Next, Mr. KEY turned up in style as a guest speaker on MetaWeek’s panel. Catch up on his expert opinions here.
- If it’s a gathering of leading blockchain innovators, Mr. KEY was there. He was also spotted at another major blockchain event in Dubai.
- We also celebrated Earth Day, 2022, in Forward style. Forward Protocol is here for the long-term, and we are committed to the health and longevity of our planet.
- Mr. KEY ran into the CISO of Polygon Network, Anurag Arjun, in Dubai!
Timely Updates Never Go Out of Style
We made progress and brought our community with us on this journey. Our Medium page is alive with fresh articles explaining the Forward perspective on traditional and blockchain-based issues. This month, we published five new articles -
- The Forward Protocol Perspective — Web3 Technicals, Decentralization, and Publicization
- Comparing Critical Points in the Evolution of the Web — Differences and Similarities in the Generations of the Web
- Blockchain Wallets — The User Interface to Interact with Web3, NFTs, Metaverse, and Future Blockchain Innovations
- Analyzing Key Changes in User Experience in Web3 Environments
- Forward Protocol for Non-Profit Organizations and Charities
And when we want to feel the community’s pulse, we turn to our masterminds. This month;
- Franklin Peters, the CEO of BoundlessPay,
- Mr. KEY, our Co-founder,
- Olaf Hannemann, the Co-founder of CV VC,
- and Our Mascot, W3–4U, all shared their thoughts.
We also have new updates on the technology that supports our vision. Currently, our Proof of Ownership smart contract has four variations. We have new updates on our PoO child smart contract that functions based on ERC721 and ERC1155 standards too.
You’ve been updated! What did we miss? What do you want to see in next month’s report? We are listening, we are working, and we will deliver! It is a blockchain world, and we are equipped to make the most of it.
About Forward Protocol — Forward Protocol uses an easy-to-use WordPress-like model to facilitate a no-code environment that users can use to deploy their blockchain applications without technical knowledge. Forward Protocol has elements of NFT, DeFi, Gamification, AI, ML and Social Tokens inbuilt that connect the value-driven economy. Applications and smart contracts from Forward Protocol can be deployed on any EVM compatible chains in one click. Forward Protocol is cross-chain compatible, industry-agnostic, and adoption-focused, with an ultimate goal to fast-track mass adoption of Blockchain Technology.