Distance vs. displacement — same unit, different measurements. When the direction is not considered and distance covered in any direction counts, the former works just fine. However, when you are moving in a specific direction, for example, as Forward Protocol is moving the blockchain adoption mission forward, that’s when you measure for displacement.
Sometimes, when you’re moving forward, you stop to reflect on your progress, review your current position and the road ahead. July was a month dedicated to progress and reflection, and it could not have been off to a better start than when we published our Q2 review for 2022.
Masterminds Working Together
Throughout July, we made new episodes and revisited some of the best episodes of our best-selling DeFi talk show — Web3 Masterminds. We also got vital shots in the arm from our partners, inspired, hosted, and attended insightful blockchain conversations to move the industry forward.
- Our latest guest for mind-stimulating blockchain talks was Kamakakannan Venkatraman, the Co-Founder of AME Chain. The episode is available here.
- Vanina Ivanova was an early guest in the series, setting the standards of excellence that we continue to maintain. You can catch the recap of that episode here.
- You can catch the full episode of our mind-blowing throwback episode with James and Jordan of OKC.
- The Co-Founder of IME Platform, Alex Borutskiy, shared his thoughts about Forward Protocol. You can read his complete statement here.
- Vu Nguyen is a mastermind from HIMO World, one of the leading decentralized gaming and entertainment ecosystems on the blockchain, and he’s a Forwardian too. He’s also committed to our mission to bring true long-term value to the blockchain space.
- Our Co-Founders, Mitch Rankin and Mr. KEY, were also at the Harrisburg University of Science and Technology’s virtual monthly conference series — Shredding the System. They discussed the topics — NFT Evolution and the Future of Crypto Assets and NFTs & Brands: Adoption of the Futuristic Tech by the Modern Marketers.
- Our Co-founder Karnika Yashwant was a guest speaker at the CoinGecko conference. Mr. KEY elaborated on all the advances in the blockchain industry and the need for decentralization in the future.
In other news, our Co-Founder, Mr. KEY, gained recognition as one of India’s most outstanding and successful innovators. As a community that wins together, this was a big one for every Forwardian.
Project Updates and Technical Progress
Moving forward is a collective vision. That is why Forward Protocol does not compete with anyone — we collaborate with everyone to make the blockchain vision straightforward and reading for everyone.
In July, we announced partnerships with innovative and forward-thinking projects and made significant progress with our technology. Deployment is in sight, and it was because of the progress during the month -
- One of our big milestones was finalizing our partnership with dApp Play Store (DPS). Find the details here.
- We expanded the adoption toolkits available in Forward Factory through our partnership with The Standard.
- We announced our integration partnership with the Quantum-secured blockchain experts AME Chain. If you missed this exciting update, you could go through it here.
- Our partnership with USDBalance to integrate their native token into our ecosystem was a highlight of our month.
- Our designers developed the mascot-guided UX for the entire Forward Factory UI to simplify adoption.
- The Forward Chain architecture will include customizable subnets deployed using Forward Factory.
July afforded us many opportunities to reflect on our product, review our technology and produce essential resources to help the entire blockchain space understand and interact with our product.
- Mario Nawfal, the CEO of NFT Technologies, got us rolling when he joined Tony and Martin in an independent review of Forward Protocol.
- Our article to review our position in the blockchain and progress over the last year was a big hit on our Medium page.
- Blockchain technology — signed and delivered by Forward Protocol
- Blockchain, DeFi, Web3 — Forward Protocol makes everything work through Forward Factory, where we provide everything it takes to facilitate easy integration of blockchain technology. This Twitter thread has all the details you need.
- Forward Protocol creates the ultimate Web3 experience, and our article outlines all the criteria our innovation meets to make this happen.
The vision is closer now than ever before. Someone has to do the work to make the blockchain accessible and usable, and that’s what Forward Protocol is doing. And we are doing it differently — we have the technology, the partners, and the community — no way this isn’t going to happen!
About Forward Protocol — Forward Protocol uses an easy-to-use WordPress-like model to facilitate a no-code environment that users can use to deploy their blockchain applications without technical knowledge. Forward Protocol has elements of NFT, DeFi, Gamification, AI, ML and Social Tokens inbuilt that connect the value-driven economy. Applications and smart contracts from Forward Protocol can be deployed on any EVM compatible chains in one click. Forward Protocol is cross-chain compatible, industry-agnostic, and adoption-focused, with an ultimate goal to fast-track mass adoption of Blockchain Technology.