Forward Protocol Monthly Review — June
What do you do when you have a big month? You prepare an awesome report and move on to the next month with more motivation to do even more.
The Forward Protocol vision took many huge strides towards our ultimate goal, and nothing gets us in the mood to achieve more success than our high standards. June was just what the doctor ordered, and we know July will be better because we are guaranteed an additional 24 hours to make even more forward progress.
So what’s not to get excited about? Just to ensure we are on the same page, let’s look over the best bits of our month together.
The blockchain offers limitless possibilities, and the opportunities within this space are enough to get anyone excited. Talking up a big game is one thing; delivering on your promise is another. Our project is a crucial part of our vision, so we are not leaving anything unattended. When we are done, we will have the ultimate blockchain adoption solution.
For now, you get a front-row seat to see history being made -
- Our technical team whet our appetite with a big update to start the month! Functionalities such as creating on-chain whitelists and vesting schedules are now available in the admin panel in Forward Factory.
- The KYC process for our upcoming IVO event is still in full throttle. The KYC verification process powered by our partner, Blockpass, is a one-time exercise covering future sales and events. We have received over 5000 applications already. Click here to complete your registration with your valid National ID, Passport, or Driver’s License documents.
- We also successfully added the NFTs sale function to the Initial Value Offering (IVO) smart contract.
- Our IVO smart contract now supports tokenized and non-tokenized fundraising utilities.
- The revenue model of Forward Factory is now ready with multiple PoC variations.
Forward Protocol does not compete with anyone. We collaborate with everyone to make the blockchain adoption vision straightforward and rewarding. June was an excellent time to add new forward-thinking partners to join our mission, and we never let great opportunities go to waste.
Last month, we welcomed new partners and joined great innovators to progress the cause of the Forward League -
- PlayTreks — Find all the details of our collaboration here.
- XDAO — Catch all the details of our partnership here.
- Cookie3 — Check out the details of our latest partnership here.
- eMoney — Find all the details of our partnership in this release.
- NFT Moon Metaverse — We have the details of our partnership here.
Our Co-founder, Mitch Rankin, hosts our Web3 Masterminds series, and we have seen the weekly show grow from strength to strength. Last month, our guest list got even more special as big characters in the blockchain and Web3 space joined us. A special thank you to our guests during June -
- Denis Klyuchnikov, the CEO and Co-founder of Unique Things MetaMarket. You can catch up on all the best bits in the recap.
- Joel King, the Co-founder and CEO of Dapp Playstore. Click here for a complete recap of our meeting.
- Joshua Scigala, the Co-founder of The Standard. You can find the latest episode of Web3 Masterminds here.
- Rachit Magon, the Co-founder, Engineering & Sales Director of Kyte.One. All the juicy bits from that meeting are available here.
- Vitalii Odnovol, the Executive Manager of Vidma. Check out our recording of this meeting here.
The Forward Protocol project is bigger than any single person or project. We are building for the blockchain, and our mission does not exclude anyone that shares our vision. But then, even global movements need ambassadors, and we have the perfect representation through our co-founders.
Mr. KEY gave us many highlights to get us excited throughout June.
- His appearance at LATOKEN’s Web3 Rooftop Event is now available online.
- Mr. KEY was a guest speaker at the Synopsis Summit, sharing his unique perspective on the topic — Gateway for Mass Blockchain Adoption.
- Mr. KEY also attended Coreto’s Twitter space — How to Tame the Bear through BUIDLing.
Mitch Rankin was also up and about last month, spreading the Forward word.
- His interview with AirLyft explored the evolution of the Forward Protocol project and gave an insight into his ideas for our project going forward. You can find the full interview here to catch all the best parts.
- Mitch also jumped onboard for insightful Web3, blockchain, and DeFi discussions on e-Money’s Twitter space. We have the full recording here if you need a recap of the event.
Blockchain Education and Elegant Threads
How do you like your education delivered? Throughout June, we updated our Twitter and Medium with insightful material.
Our Medium articles are educative and give us unique insights into Forward Protocol and our project’s dynamism. You can check out our publications from last month -
- Forward Protocol on the Metaverse
- Forward Protocol’s Three-Step Plan to Sustainability.
- Forward Protocol in Governance
- Forward Protocol on the Scale of the Scientific Method
- Blockchain Technology — Signed and Delivered by Forward Protocol
Our excellent achievements fill us with confidence as we move forward to an exciting future. No one believes in our potential to deliver more than our community, and that group of believers continues to grow.
Our partners join us on this mission, and we become one big blockchain community pulling in the same direction. We also take their positive feedback to heart, using them as fuel for our forward-bound mission.
Last month, Vaibhav Seth, the CEO and Founder of BitLiberte, did not hold back on his glowing recommendation of our project. Forward Protocol also got great news from one of our longest-standing partners at Hoo Smart Chain. We were excited to be on the exclusive list of industry-defining projects within the Hoo Smart Chain Cosmic Origin Project.
In the spirit of looking to the past to gain strength for the future, these throwback episodes from our Web3 Masterminds live talk show will do the trick perfectly -
- Hosting Ashish Agarwal, the Co-founder of Lepasa, was an experience we’ll not forget soon. You can rewatch the full episode here — this one was like fine wine; it gets better with age.
- Georgi Pepelyankov and Ronak Doshi were excellent guests when we had them on for this Web3 Masterminds episode.
If you’re in the mood for more nostalgia, you can catch up on vintage episodes on our YouTube channel,
The Forward Protocol juggernaut rolls on. Join us as we build the future of the blockchain together.
About Forward Protocol — Forward Protocol uses an easy-to-use WordPress-like model to facilitate a no-code environment that users can use to deploy their blockchain applications without technical knowledge. Forward Protocol has elements of NFT, DeFi, Gamification, AI, ML and Social Tokens inbuilt that connect the value-driven economy. Applications and smart contracts from Forward Protocol can be deployed on any EVM compatible chains in one click. Forward Protocol is cross-chain compatible, industry-agnostic, and adoption-focused, with an ultimate goal to fast-track mass adoption of Blockchain Technology.