It’s summertime, Forwardians!
However, that’s not the only reason we are chipper! It’s time to take a moment to look at the biggest events of the last three months and pat ourselves on the back for exceeding our wildest dreams.
Of course, our excitement is palpable. Who wouldn’t be excited to report on three straight months of exciting forward moves? So, what have we been up to? Well, for starters, we’ve been working hard on our mission to revolutionize the Web3 space.
We finalized new integrations and partnerships, achieved community and personal milestones, and ended the quarter as the number one toolkit for seamless blockchain adoption. The highs were so many, but we still had to make this report concise, so forgive us if we missed any.
Overall, we’re pretty proud of what we’ve accomplished so far. But don’t take our word for it — read on and see for yourself. And who knows — maybe you’ll even crack a smile or two along the way.
Project Updates and Technical Progress
Q2 2023 was good to Forward, and our success was founded on preparation and proactive action. We’ll let you in on another secret recipe for our success — hard work. There’s really no substitute for putting in the hard yards. If you can think of any, we’d love to hear them.
Let the records reflect that we are not considering dumping our perfectly working strategy. Rather, this is a genuine challenge to our community to embrace the grind and all the success it brings.
Speaking of community. We faced the second quarter of 2023 in the company of our partners and collaborators, and we reached new heights together — the Forward way.
Integrations and Partnerships
- Aurora Chain — Find all the details here.
- Telos Chain — Find all the details here.
- Gnosis Chain — Find all the details here.
- KCC Chain — Find all the details here.
- Metis Chain Integration — Find more details.
- Boba Chain Integration — Find more details. The announcement made an even bigger splash when Captain Altcoin reported on our integration.
- OKC Chain Integration. Details here.
- ThunderCore Chain Integration. Read all about it here.
- Coreto Decentralized Reputation System (DRS) Integration. Learn more about how our integration works here.
- Star Protocol Partnership
Forward Moves with Partners
- Google Cloud gave us a grant endorsement.
- Forward was validated on Magic Square’s store for Web3 dApps. Check out our dApp listing here.
- Forward joined the Consensys Startup Program.
Thanks to our monumental Q2, Web3 is coming to a blockchain near you, courtesy of our developers at Forward. Check out Forward Factory to test, create and deploy your own dApps, smart contracts, and integrated solutions on a user-friendly and non-technical interface today.
The best part is you don’t need any programming languages or significant commitments to enter the blockchain because our development team has covered all the bases with the exciting technical milestones we reached.
- Haskell compiler integration R&D
- Final tests for Algorand compiler
- Network configuration to suit EIP2535
- UI upgrade for block explorer
Masterminds of Web3
Forward does not compete with anybody; we collaborate to make the blockchain irresistible. We cracked the code to make the blockchain work for everyone, irrespective of season, cycle, technical knowledge, and experience.
How? By connecting our masterminds with the leading innovators within the decentralized space.
How did we do?
- Forward joined Stakez Capital for an engaging AMA session.
- We got on Clarnium’s Twitter Space to share our perspectives about “The Challenges of Web3 and GameFi: Security, Scalability, Disruption.”
- Our next stop was at Aurority’s Twitter Space for an amazing AMA session.
- Forward featured on KCC’s official blog
- Aurora x Forward Live Test AMA — How Does Forward Work?
- KCC x Forward AMA — Forward Introductory AMA
- Metis x Forward Twitter Space session to discuss our integration and the novel opportunities coming our way
- Magic Square x Forward Twitter Space session to discuss our validation process.
- We linked up with MetisDAO on their Discord channel to discuss Forward and all possibilities of this space.
- Then we joined them for another interactive session to deliver a live demo of our drag-and-drop adoption toolkit on Metis Buidl Hour — Virtual Edition.
- Mitch also got in the driver’s seat when he joined Coreto to discuss the possibilities we unlocked by integrating Coreto DRS into Forward Factory.
When our co-founders were not representing us, they were knocking it out of the park with huge personal milestone moments that improved our reputation as the ultimate blockchain adoption solution.
- Our Co-Founder, Mitch Rankin, was a guest speaker at CV Summit Africa.
- Our Co-Founder, Mr. KEY, was a guest speaker on Block 3000’s panel of experts. Check out the recording here.
- He was a moderator at the Softin Space conference in Istanbul.
- He also became an A² Alpha Partner at the Apollo Academy. He gave an insightful lesson titled “What to do (and avoid) to be a unicorn by 2025 to kickstart your Web3 journey.”
The Way Forward
When in doubt, ask the experts. It definitely helped us because we had a lot of encouragement over the last three months.
This Web3 journey is no sprint, and we appreciate every Forwardian that has helped us make it this far. Through it all, our community knows we’ll never leave them unattended. Q2 2023 started and ended with a commitment to education that has become a staple of the Forward movement.
Blockchain Education Content
We know that education is multi-dimensional. That is why we deliver our educational content across different mediums and styles to reach our diverse audience, bringing them up to speed with the latest developments with Forward and the entire Web3 space.
We recorded 15 video walkthrough episodes and published 10 blockchain education content across our social media channels.
Blockchain Education Threads
- Forward Factory — Getting Started
- How to Mint and Transfer Tokens in Forward Factory
- Forward’s Template Library
- Forward’s Template Builder
- Full-stack dApp — Frontend & Backend Functionalities with Forward
- How can developers earn with Forward?
- Create and customize blockchain applications with Forward Factory
- Build & deploy full-stack dApps using Forward!
- Transform your ideas into secure decentralized applications
- How can developers generate passive income with Forward?
- ERC20 Mintable and Ownable
- Ownership-based NFT Creator
- Basic NFT Smart Contract
- How Forward’s revenue model works
- How does Forward resolve the technical barrier to enter the blockchain space?
- What is Forward?
- Forward’s product and innovation
- What problems does Forward solve?
- Forward’s architecture
- What is Forward Factory?
- Deploy your multichain dApps in the Forward Factory
- How does the Forward platform support Blockchain projects?
- How does Forward Token work?
- Exploring the unique features of Forward
Looking back, we’ve done so much, but the mystery of the future is just as exciting. We had a great time in the last three months, and we know the best is yet to come!
Follow our social channels to stay up to date with the latest developments. Community members are welcome to check out our Litepaper and Whitepaper for details of our vision and mission to revolutionize value-driven ecosystems globally.
About Forward — Forward uses an easy-to-use WordPress-like model to facilitate a no-code environment for users to deploy their dApps, subnets, and blockchains without technical knowledge. Applications and smart contracts from Forward can be deployed on any EVM & Rust compatible chain in a few clicks. Visit ForwardFactory.net to deploy your own dApps on 700+ integrated chains.