Big achievements call for big celebrations. Forward Protocol is moving in the right direction, which is enough reason to celebrate a monumental 2nd quarter of 2022.
The Forward Protocol project has developed a simple blueprint to deliver on our vision consistently. Our core team is active round the clock, our technical team is working, our partners are pushing us forward, and we are always open to constructive ideas for growth and development.
How is your memory? Or do you need this timely reminder as much as we do?
- 10+ new partners in Q2 2022
- 15+ blockchain events attended
- 5+ guest speaker appearances and forum invitations
- 15+ live blockchain discussion shows hosted
- 15+ technical updates
- 20+ blockchain education content on Medium and Twitter
We made significant progress with the innovations in Forward Factory. We also have new updates on the technology that supports our vision.
- Our Proof of Ownership (PoO) smart contract now has four variations.
- The PoO smart contract that functions on ERC721 and ERC1155 standards is complete.
- The bulk minting feature on the PoO Forward Factory is now ready to seamlessly switch between single mint and bulk mint functionality.
- Forward smart contracts can now be deployed in EVM and RUST compatible blockchains.
- We are currently testing our PoO smart contract in other EVM chains such as Reef, Polygon, KCC, OKC, HSC, Neon, Scallop, Skale, and Metis.
- We completed our metadata mapping on form-builder and PoO application to export as API using OpenZeppelin Defender.
- Our development team gave the green light on our gasless minting function. Our users now have the infrastructure to move their assets to the blockchain without paying minting fees.
- We now have permissioned access to integrated web pages for NFT and digital asset holders.
- Functionalities such as creating on-chain whitelists and vesting schedules are now available in the admin panel in Forward Factory.
- We also successfully added the NFTs sale function to the Initial Value Offering (IVO) smart contract.
- Our IVO smart contract now supports tokenized and non-tokenized fundraising utilities.
- The revenue model of Forward Factory is now ready with multiple PoC variations.
Innovating with Partners
We know the enormity of the task before us, but we are not alone. The support of our partners makes our load light as they provide fresh perspectives and options to achieving our common goal — accessible and rewarding blockchain ecosystems.
Throughout Q2 2022, we explored partnerships and collaborations with the potential to foster mutual ecosystem growth. That is how it works around here because we don’t compete with anybody. We work together to make the blockchain irresistible to all classes of users.
Here’s our list of partners from the last quarter -
- Unique Things MetaMarket
- NFT Moon Metaverse
Our collaborations are productive; they give us the energy to continue forward. Some of the highlights of our achievements with our partners from the last quarter include -
- NEAR Protocol showed support through a grant to help us deliver our vision of a WordPress system for blockchain and Web3 applications.
- Hoo Smart Chain endorsement when we made it into their Cosmic Origin Project.
- Integration with Chainlink’s Verifiable Random Function to leverage Chainlink’s industry-leading random number generator (RNG) solution to ensure transparency and fairness in our upcoming IVO event.
- Joining the Cosmos Ecosystem to become a part of an ever-expanding ecosystem of interconnected apps and services building towards a decentralized future.
Web3 Masterminds and Blockchain Innovators
Leading blockchain innovators share a common trait — a drive to move decentralized ecosystems forward. This common motivation is the fuel for growth, and nobody is committed to fostering these inspiring relationships more than Forward Protocol.
In Q2 2022, we hosted new episodes of our fan-favorite Web3 Masterminds live show series. Our co-founders also attended AMA sessions and insightful blockchain forums with our partners.
- James, the Community Lead and Jordan, the Business Dev Lead of OKC — full episode.
- Kevin Kum, the Co-founder & COO of QuizArena — full recap here.
- Filip Wielaner, the Co-founder & CEO of Cookie3 — full recap here.
- Ray Buckton, the Co-founder & CBO of EcoCREDIT — full recap here.
- Constantin Kogan and Eran Elhanani of GamesPad — full recap here.
- Julian Kwan, the Co-founder and CEO of IX Swap — full recap here.
- Anton Anhammer, the Director of Marketing of Reality Cards — full recap here.
- Vaibhav Seth, the Founder and CEO of BitLiberte — full recap here.
- Andrew Beal, the Head of Ecosystem of Forta Network — full recap here.
- Gregory Crous, the CEO of H3RO3S. You can catch the full episode here.
- Lucas Hygate, the Head of Operations and Nicolas Vyncke, Senior Security Analyst of DeFi Safety. You can catch a full recap of the episode here.
- Anna Godovnikova, the CMO of XDAO. Catch up on the full episode here.
- Suraj Gaydhane and Aditi Sharma, the Co-founders of NestFi. We have the full episode here.
- Denis Klyuchnikov, the CEO and Co-founder of Unique Things MetaMarket. You can catch up on all the best bits in the recap.
- Joel King, the Co-founder and CEO of Dapp Playstore. Click here for a complete recap of our meeting.
- Joshua Scigala, the Co-founder of The Standard. You can find the episode here.
- Rachit Magon, the Co-founder, Engineering & Sales Director of Kyte.One. All the juicy bits from that meeting are available here.
- Vitalii Odnovol, the Executive Manager of Vidma. Check out our recording of this meeting here.
- Live AMA session with our strategic partners, Pandora Finance — full recap here.
Turning Up for the Blockchain
Forward Protocol has two excellent co-founders who work round the clock to get us to advance our cause. We are building for the blockchain, and our mission does not exclude anyone that shares our vision. But then, even global movements need ambassadors, and we have the perfect representation through our co-founders.
Mr. KEY gave us many highlights to get us excited throughout Q2 2022. This picture collage was a special memento that will stay with us for a long time.
Mr. KEY also got to the biggest blockchain events in Q2 2022 -
- At the ETH Dubai Conference in the company of the brightest minds in the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Turned up in style as a guest speaker on MetaWeek’s panel. Catch up here.
- Earth Day celebration, 2022.
- Running into the CISO of Polygon Network, Anurag Arjun, in Dubai!
- Appearance at LATOKEN’s Web3 Rooftop Event — available here.
- Guest speaker at the Synopsis Summit, sharing his unique perspective on the topic — Gateway for Mass Blockchain Adoption.
- At the Mindrock event — “Human Evolution in the Era of Deeptech,” moderating the panel on “Why Investing in Biotechnological Startups is Becoming a Trend.”
- Attended Coreto’s Twitter space — How to Tame the Bear through BUIDLing.
Throughout Q2 2022, we were announcing partnerships, networking, and meeting new friends to progress our vision, and our Co-founder, Mitch Rankin, was front and center in all the good things we did.
- Meeting Gideon Greaves (Managing Director, Africa of CV VC), David Gan (Founder and General Partner of OP Crypto), and Ran Neuner (Co-founder and CEO of Onchain Capital).
- In esteemed company at the CV VC Africa and Luno event with Brenton Naicker (Director of Capital Formation and Acceleration of CV VC Africa), Gideon Greaves (MD of CV VC Africa), Ian Putter (Head Blockchain COE of Standard Bank), Carin Bowman (Senior Product Manager of Luno Global) and Caitlin Nash.
- Interview with AirLyft. The full interview is here.
- Insightful Web3, blockchain, and DeFi discussions on e-Money’s Twitter space — Full recording here.
By our evaluation, we had an excellent Q2 2022. Our partners and innovators share our sentiments, and the good reviews tell the story better than we do.
- John Chen, the President of Umbrella Network, is a Forwardian.
- Alok Joshi, the Co-founder of Lepasa Metaverse, shared his thoughts on our innovation.
- Ray Buckton, the CMO of EcoCREDIT, also showed his approval.
- Vaibhav Seth, the CEO and Founder of BitLiberte, did not hold back on his glowing recommendation.
Medium Articles x Twitter Threads
Education is the most powerful weapon with which you can change the world — Nelson Mandela.
Our innovation is the ultimate statement of our belief in the potential of the blockchain to revolutionize the world. We also believe in the power of education to change the world. Forward Protocol combines these world-changing phenomena through our blockchain education delivered on our Medium page and Twitter profile.
We dedicated Q2 to updating our Medium with insightful articles such as -
- The Forward Protocol Perspective — Web3 Technicals, Decentralization, and Publicization
- Comparing Critical Points in the Evolution of the Web — Differences and Similarities in the Generations of the Web
- Blockchain Wallets — The User Interface to Interact with Web3, NFTs, Metaverse, and Future Blockchain Innovations
- Analyzing Key Changes in User Experience in Web3 Environments
- Forward Protocol for Non-Profit Organizations and Charities
- Forward Factory for Businesses and Private Corporations
- Forward Protocol’s Relationship with Crypto Speculators and Retail Traders
- Gamification, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning in Forward Protocol
- Forward Factory — Smart Contracts, Products, and Services for Decentralized Value-Intensive Ecosystems
- Forward Protocol on the Metaverse
- Forward Protocol’s Three-Step Plan to Sustainability.
- Forward Protocol in Governance
- Forward Protocol on the Scale of the Scientific Method
- Blockchain Technology — Signed and Delivered by Forward Protocol
Our Twitter threads also age like fine wine -
- Blockchainizing the world with Forward’s WordPress solution for Web3
- A tour of Forward Factory
- Integrating blockchain technology into businesses
- Why does the blockchain need Forward Chain
- Forward ID
That was our timesheet from April to June 2022. We are moving forward with big dreams and an even bigger resolve to achieve our goals. The Forward Protocol project does not compete with anybody; we collaborate to make the blockchain mass adoption straightforward and rewarding.
It is a blockchain world, and we are equipped to make the most of it.
About Forward Protocol — Forward Protocol uses an easy-to-use WordPress-like model to facilitate a no-code environment that users can use to deploy their blockchain applications without technical knowledge. Forward Protocol has elements of NFT, DeFi, Gamification, AI, ML and Social Tokens inbuilt that connect the value-driven economy. Applications and smart contracts from Forward Protocol can be deployed on any EVM compatible chains in one click. Forward Protocol is cross-chain compatible, industry-agnostic, and adoption-focused, with an ultimate goal to fast-track mass adoption of Blockchain Technology.