Forward Protocol Q3 2022 Review
Great performances deserve kick-ass closers, just as good quarters deserve kick-ass quarterly reviews. Nobody delivers better performances than Forward Protocol, and we definitely love excellent closing acts too.
The third quarter of 2022 was a great time to be Forward Protocol, even though we officially entered the crypto winter (If you didn’t know before, the bear market is now formally acknowledged). Bear periods are trying times, but they also present learning and development opportunities you don’t get when everything goes according to plan.
Q3 2022 was good, and it only shows that you can’t keep a solid project down. Forward Protocol continues to build, and we continue to inch closer to delivering the ultimate blockchain adoption solution.
Putting the Masterminds to Work
Forward Protocol does not compete with anybody; we collaborate to make the blockchain irresistible. We cracked the code to make the blockchain work for everyone, even during bear periods, and it is by connecting masterminds in the face of the crypto winter.
- Kamakakannan Venkatraman, the Co-Founder of AME Chain, joined us for mind-stimulating blockchain discussions on our crowd-favorite show — Web3 Masterminds. The episode is available here.
- We revisited an epic episode with Vanina Ivanova. You can catch the recap of that episode here.
- We also revisited the mind-blowing episode with James and Jordan of OKC. You can catch the full episode here.
We received motivation and validation from the masterminds that inspire us to achieve new levels for the blockchain together.
- The Co-Founder of IME Platform, Alex Borutskiy, shared his thoughts about Forward Protocol. You can read his complete statement here.
- Vu Nguyen of HIMO World, one of the leading decentralized gaming and entertainment ecosystems, is a Forwardian. Check out his commitment to our mission to bring true long-term value to the blockchain space.
- Mario Nawfal, the CEO of NFT Technologies, joined Tony and Martin for an independent review of Forward Protocol, where we got excellent grades.
Our masterminds also continued to build solid foundations to support the next evolution of the blockchain and Web3 spaces.
- Mitch Rankin and Mr. KEY were at the Harrisburg University of Science and Technology’s virtual monthly conference series — Shredding the System.
- Mr. KEY was a guest speaker at the CoinGecko conference, discussing advances in the blockchain industry and the need for decentralization in the future.
- Mr. KEY gained recognition as one of India’s most outstanding and successful innovators.
- Mr. KEY got on The Excelsior Podcast to discuss Web3, NFTs, Metaverse, and all the revolutionary innovations within the decentralized space.
- Mr. KEY joined Metis’ AMA to give the lowdown on our innovative solution and the general state of the blockchain.
- Mr. KEY was a guest speaker on REV3AL Tech’s Twitter Spaces, discussing blockchain security.
- He was also live with NFT Expoverse to share his insights on the bear market and the opportunities it presents for blockchain innovators. Catch the full recording here.
- Mr. KEY met with one of the first Forwardians, Bleu Baggaley, in Dubai. Bleu is a serial entrepreneur and one of the early investors in the Forward Protocol project. He has been impressed with our progress and shared his glowing commendation on our forward momentum.
- Mitch Rankin turned up in style at the FTX Africa event to connect with Bilal Adam, Brenton Naicker, and Noluthando Khulukazi Mashologu. Here are some of the highlights.
- He also joined an AMA session with Alpha Guilty to interact with their team and the general blockchain community. Find the full recording of the AMA session here.
- Mitch Rankin was at an exclusive event with CV VC and Jerome Vanderbecken’s ADMCS group. He was with Chandler de Kock (Astaria), Michael Jordan (Polygon), Nick French (Gameout), and Milan Jandik (Sea Foundation).
- Mr. KEY was at the MetaWeek event to share his unique insights on the metaverse and the future of Web3.
Blockchain Education Content
Blockchain, DeFi, Web3 — Forward Protocol makes everything work through Forward Factory, where we provide everything it takes to facilitate easy integration of blockchain technology.
We dedicated Q3 to creating insightful content to educate the blockchain space and community members about our innovation’s unique opportunities. Forward Protocol creates the ultimate Web3 experience, and our Medium article outlines all the criteria our innovation meets to make this happen.
Our other published contents were -
- Our Twitter thread explores Web3 systems in bright colors.
- Our article to review our position in the blockchain and progress over the last year.
- Blockchain technology — signed and delivered by Forward Protocol
Project Updates and Technical Progress
Our team dedicated Q3 to recording new milestone achievements for the Forward Protocol project. We continued smoothing out the edges of the ultimate blockchain adoption solution and expanding our community through strategic partnerships and collaborations.
Partnerships and Collaborations
- Partnership with dApp Play Store (DPS). Find the details here.
- Partnership with The Standard expanded the adoption toolkits available in Forward Factory.
- Integration partnership with AME Chain. Find the details here.
- Partnership with USDBalance to integrate their native token into our ecosystem.
- Knit Finance partnership to leverage their cross-chain compatibility solution on our user-friendly interface. Details of the partnership arrangement here.
- Alpha Guilty partnership. Catch all the details of this revolutionary partnership here.
- Partnership with USDFX to enhance payments between merchants and suppliers on web3 ecosystems.
- 8.Finance partnership — details are available here.
- Our developers created and deployed our FUSD smart contract on the Ropsten testnet. The logic for our single-mint and multi-mint is now complete so that protocol users can mint FUSD using other stablecoins.
- The application to mint and burn FUSD is now complete. We also successfully tested FUSD minting and burning against BUSD and DAI.
- Our designers developed the mascot-guided UX for the entire Forward Factory UI to simplify adoption.
- The Forward Chain architecture will include customizable subnets deployed using Forward Factory.
Collaborations and Ecosystem Development
We also connected with innovative ecosystems that share our vision for the blockchain.
- We gained admittance into Octopus Network’s Accelerator Program.
- We also became a Community Verified Project in the Metis DAO CEG program.
- Forward featured on Entrepreneur — A modern marketer’s guide to NFT adoption and branding.
With a community like ours, partners committed to our common goals, and a core team dedicated to our ultimate vision, the only way is forward. The blockchain moves forward when innovations complement each other, and we truly believe this! The future is exciting, and you can only see it when you look forward.
Follow our social channels to stay up to date with the latest developments. Community members are welcome to check out our Litepaper and Whitepaper for details of our vision and mission to revolutionize value-driven ecosystems globally.
About Forward Protocol — Forward Protocol uses an easy-to-use WordPress-like model to facilitate a no-code environment that users can use to deploy their dApps, subnets, and blockchains without technical knowledge. Applications and smart contracts from Forward Protocol can be deployed on any EVM & Rust-compatible chain in one click. Forward Protocol is cross-chain compatible, industry-agnostic, and adoption-focused, with an ultimate goal to fast-track the mass adoption of Blockchain Technology.