Hello, Forwardians! Making it this far into the year means one thing — like us, you’ve made the best of the opportunities and challenges this year has thrown at you.
It’s been a quarter filled with ups and downs, like a rollercoaster ride designed by an over-caffeinated squirrel. But fear not, dear Forwardians, for we have emerged from the chaos with tales of triumph and lessons learned. Like the choreographed leave-shedding dance that signifies the beginning of fall, we have continued to adapt to the changing times and kept our eyes on our goals.
Before we storm the fourth quarter, let’s pause to take stock of our achievements and reflect on the lessons the third quarter had to offer.
On that note, welcome to Forward’s quarterly progress report, where we take a break from the daily grind to marvel at the steady march toward our ultimate goal — no-code adoption toolkits for everyone.
Forward Integrations, Partnerships, and Collaborations
Projects that achieve their goals in the blockchain space reach their destinations by aligning with partners that share their vision while presenting a unique path toward the common destination.
Q3 2023 was a quarter dedicated to finding and aligning with projects in mutually beneficial collaborations to support bright ideas and innovative visions on Web3 using the drag-and-drop templates in our Forward Marketplace.
Meet our collaborators:
- Forward — Rollux (Syscoin) Chain Integration. Click here for details.
- Forward — Patex Chain Integration. Click here for more information.
- Forward — Linea Chain Integration. Learn more about our integration here.
- Forward — IoTeX Chain Integration. Check out the details of that milestone moment in our journey.
- Forward — Fantom Chain Integration. Check out the full article to know more about our partnership and how it will progress.
- Forward — Rootstock Chain Integration. Check out the details of that milestone moment in our journey.
- Rootstock awarded us a grant to take our collaboration to a new level and help us progress toward our vision.
- We co-launched our ‘Deploy and Transact for a Stack’ campaign! More information about the campaign here.
- Forward — Plena Finance Partnership. Find all the details of our strategic partnership here.
- Forward — Mises Partnership. Check here for more information about our collaboration.
- Forward — Stasis Partnership. More details are available here
- Forward — Power Browser Partnership. Learn more about our integration here.
Forward — The Way We Know
Moving forward takes all of us, and our co-founders have led the way in Q3 2023 with their engagements, panel appearances, online forums, and networking activities.
Mitch Rankin enthralled a global audience this quarter, appearing on every screen and at different stages, sharing his unique insights and the Forward perspective.
He was a keynote speaker at The Crypto Expo in Dubai on the 20th and 21st of September. Mitch shared the big stage with an impressive lineup of innovators and global thought leaders in the blockchain industry.
His video sessions were also big hits among our community members.
- Third-Party Integrations on Forward
- Forward’s Social Impact and Sustainability Plan
- Forward’s Risk Mitigation Strategy
Mr. KEY delivered an all-round performance in Q3 2023, representing Forward with eloquence and brilliance.
He JJ Ortiz Rivera (Senior Account Executive at Zebec Protocol), Guilherme (CEO of HyperMove), the Business Manager of XT Exchange, and the Founder of web3frenx on Curra’s Twitter Space to discuss “Trustless Ideology in a Centralized World.”
The Forward Marketplace provides toolkits for users at all levels of technical proficiency to access the smart contracts and dApps they need to bring their decentralized dreams to life. Everyone needs to hear about it, and we trust our co-founders to spread our message.
Moving Forward with a Winning Formula
We reserve special recognition for the partners that helped us through Q3 2023.
- Aliaksei Papou (the Partner Lead of Aurora) for his kind words.
- Dani Bian (the COO of REI Network) for his support.
- Peter Nguyen (CMO of The Telos Foundation) for his commendations,
- Tom Ngo (Executive Lead at Metis L2) also gave us a boost.
If you want to know more about Forward and our marketplace, check out some of the material we published during the quarter:
- Deploy dApps without Coding Skills with Forward
- Who Can Use Forward?
- Unlocking Creativity on the Blockchain with Forward
As we move forward into the final quarter of 2023, we are excited about the opportunities that come our way and the challenges we have to circumvent.
You can also join the conversations within our community:
About Forward — Forward uses an easy-to-use WordPress-like model to facilitate a no-code environment that users can use to deploy their dApps, subnets and blockchains without technical knowledge. Applications and smart contracts from Forward can be deployed on any EVM, Rust, Go, Haskell, and Python compatible chain in a few clicks. Visit ForwardFactory.net to deploy your own dApps on 700+ integrated chains.